£350 - £400 per day
9 months ago
Interim Finance Business Partner £400 - £500 p/d Central London
One of the world's largest and most innovative sustainable technology organisations has an urgent requirement for an Interim Finance Business Partner to provide finance support to the Global CIO and the global IT team.
- Partner with the CIO and Global IT team to provide proactive insightful financial recommendations.
- Support and undertake forecasting and modelling to help analyse the impact of scenarios on future savings, cash flow and other key metrics, to inform decisions.
- Assess the commercial viability of investment decisions, articulate financial risks and opportunities and review and challenge budgets for planned expenditure of key IT projects and Unify
- Manage the timely and accurate production of clear and understandable monthly reports, forecasts, annual budgets and ten-year strategic plans for the function.
- Experience of acting as a Finance Business Partner, preferably in a matrix organisation
- Experience of monthly reporting in a multinational - both reporting to group and reviewing data from sites
- Experience of management reporting and budgeting
- Experience of performing post implementation reviews on projects
- Experience of driving improvements, in processes and reporting, in a global function
- Demonstrable experience of influencing key stakeholders at all levels
- ACA qualified (or equivalent)
This is an extremely urgent requirement so if it is of interest please apply immediately.