£400 - £450 per annum
about 1 month ago
One of the worlds largest and most innovative sustainable technology organisations has an urgent requirement for an Interim Finance Business Partner.
This is a 6-month interim contract offering up to 350 p/d inside IR35 with hybrid working. Client has locations across the country including Teasdale, Chilton, Cambridge, and Central London which can be used as office locations for this contract when office work is required.
To provide finance support to the Global Chief Procurement Officer (CPO) and the global procurement & Corporate Real Estate (CRE) teams. Report consolidated spend and savings, define saving targets, perform analysis and take actions to deliver procurement saving and wider goals.
- Support the CPO in the monthly reporting and cost management of the global procurement & CRE budgets.
- Produce budget procurement savings targets at an appropriate level of granularity to ensure ownership of the category and sector savings exist at the operational level within the business.
- Own the definition of "procurement savings" and ensure it is applied consistently and effectively across the Group. Carry out a fit for purpose review of the current savings procedure and refresh based on agreed feedback from key stakeholders.
- Co-ordinate the collation and consolidation of savings reported to each of the sectors monthly. Track savings against budget targets and forecasts.
- Support and undertake procurement forecasting & modelling to help analyse the impact of scenarios on future savings, cash flow and other key procurement metrics, to inform strategic sourcing decisions.
- Ensure that Sector finance teams can show the level of savings delivered and how the savings have been utilised against budget assumptions.
- Assist the CRE team to build a full group real estate database including full occupancy costs of each building.
- Provide key inputs into the refresh of the CRE controls procedure working alongside the group controls and CRE teams.
- Experience of managing a team
- Extensive experience of working to numerous tight deadlines
- ACA/CIMA/ACCA qualified with first time passes (or equivalent or qualified by experience)
- Experience of consolidations
- Experience of management reporting and budgeting
- Sound working knowledge of Procurement
- IT literate with a good knowledge of Excel
- Experience of driving improvements in processes and reporting
This is an urgent requirement so if it is of interest, please apply ASAP