Up to £58 per hour
2 months ago
An experienced Finance Business Analyst is required to join a global medical equipment manufacturer, based in Hertfordshire on an initial 3-month contract paying up to £58 per hour.
The purpose of this role is to deliver a new reporting suite and provide analytical support to the finance department.
Day to day responsibilities can include tasks such as:
- Document and monitor which personnel throughout the organisation has access to the GCV application
- Maintain the Risk & Control Matrix
- Support the formal documentation of BAU control processes that require updating as part of GCV R3
- Support or develop a control document that will serve as the 'definitive' view of current access to GCV
You must be able to demonstrate:
- Great analytical skills
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Systems (Especially Excel)
- Ability to manage stakeholder expectations
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Previous experience working within the Finance or IT infrastructure space and familiar with the terminology attached. (desirable)
If you are interested in this opportunity and can demonstrate the above competencies then please contact me directly on 01483 212183 or email@example.com