City of London, London
Up to £550 per day
4 months ago
Interim Finance Business Analyst £550 per day
Location: London/Flexible working from home (UK based role)
Rate: £550 per day (IR35)
Position type: Interim
Interim Finance Business Analyst within a leading Financial Services organisation. Home working (2 days per week) and flexible working hours, the organisation have site hubs across the UK when needing to attend an office.
The role is to predominately manage the review of overall reporting and analysis. Managing initiatives and projects from an IT perspective, ensuring that reports and information provided to the onshore team are robust and reasonable whilst maintaining a high level of risk awareness and developing a sound control environment to enable risk mitigation. Support and/or lead projects tasked with further incorporating tooling and technology into Processing and Analysis functions.
Maintaining the IT initiatives and projects calendar for the relevant IT teams including correct articulation of the financial P&L budgeting, owning the renewal trigger points and driving subsequent actions will be essential. This role will include working with the IT Teams CIOs, COOs and supporting teams to optimise IT's utilisation of third-party hardware, software, resources, and associated IT services (including non-permanent workforce) to maximise value and cost savings.
* Good understanding of Finance accounting, collating, preparing and interpreting reports, budgets, accounts, commentaries and financial statements, managerial accounting activities.
* Excellent English Communication skill both written and verbal
* Holds Level of Expertise as Data Analysts, Data Cleaning, Analyzing Data, Creating Reports with Clear Visualizations
* Expertise in Data Visualization and Business Intelligence. Experience in creating reports and tableau dashboard as per specification using visualization tools like Tableau.
* Good Hands on experience in Microsoft Application: Excel and preferable VBA (with Macros), Word and PowerPoint
* An accounting certificate (CIM/AAT) would be advantageous, not essential.
**This role is offered to market on a PAYE Umbrella basis only**
Please click to apply!