29 days ago
End April 2024
Interim Finance Assistant £16.87ph
Role: Finance Assistant
Rate: £16.87 per hour (Umbrella, Inside IR35, 7.4 hours per day)
Client: Public Sector
Location: Hybrid working from home and Oxfordshire
Duration: To end of April 2024
Finance Assistant to provide financial administrative support for accurate and on-time accounting records and Management Information.
- Maintain accurate accounting records, in line with legislation and standards.
- Update financial systems by inputting accurate data.
- Analyse, collate, and reconcile financial data.
- Carry out initial investigations into financial processes and financial data.
- Support statutory year-end close-down.
- Assist in providing costings and investigations.
- AAT level 2 or equivalent.
- Good standard of education, including minimum 5 GCSEs.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Suite and good understanding of databases.
- Recent experience of working in a financial or administration environment.
- Knowledge of working in the public sector would be advantageous.
This is an urgent need - if interested, please apply asap and any questions, email email@example.com