£350 - £400 per day
4 months ago
One of the worlds largest and most innovative sustainable technology organisations has an urgent requirement for an Interim Finance Analyst.
This is an initial 6-month interim contract offering up to £400 p/d based in Hertfordshire.
- Half Year & Full Year Reporting - Collate, review and distribute information to meet Sector and Group half year-end and year-end disclosure requirements.
- Monthly Backlog Reporting - Coordinate the reporting of commitments, outputs and backlogs across refining working with Supply Chain and Finance.
- Control Framework - Support the businesses in establishing appropriate and effective control frameworks.
- Risk Register - Coordinate the regular update of risk registers and monitor progress in managing and reducing risk.
- Transfer Pricing - Act as project manager for the transfer pricing project
- Relevant degree or equivalent work experience and professional qualifications, for example BS/BA in accounting or Finance; ACA, CIMA, ACCA or CIPFA qualified
- Knowledge of Metal Accounting and Control
- Significant control experience.
- Experience of working within a manufacturing or commercial environment
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel
- Knowledge of a BI system: Essbase, EIS, SAP BW preferred
- Knowledge of an ERP system: JD Edwards or SAP preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Sharepoint
This is an extremely urgent requirement so if you are interested please apply immediately and contact Jamie.firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.