£470 - £590 per day
about 1 month ago
Interim External Communications Manager £590
Currently recruiting an exciting opportunity for a Senior External Communications Manager to join my world-leading, FTSE 100 Energy Client in support of their sustainable aims and strategy.
This company are currently undergoing significant corporate change, and are at their forefront of their field in sustainability, with aims to become carbon neutral by 2050.
This role is a contract to the end of December 2022, offering between £470 and £590 per day (Umbrella, inside IR35), based working from home and in the office in London.
In this business-critical role, you will raise awareness of my client's transition to net zero to external stakeholders and keep internal stakeholders updated on progress. You will develop and deliver strategic internal and external communications within a fast-paced, varied environment.
You will develop strong relationships with stakeholders up to a senior level, to effectively understand the business and develop initiatives to tell the business story.
This role will involve the development of a communications strategy, alongside delivery of internal and external plans to celebrate and communicate achievements.
You will advise on communications and advocacy, working in an agile and collaborative way to manage and drive a range of projects simultaneously.
You will develop and deliver creative and impactful communications (external and internal) to strict deadlines.
Monitor the effectiveness of communications approached and driving continuous improvement.
- Extensive experience in external communications in-house or agency.
- Exposure to global, complex businesses, cross-functionally, identifying communication strategies and plans.
- Demonstrable experience developing and delivering effective communications to internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to work across multiple projects, managing competing priorities, with the agility to adapt to changing requirements.
- Excellent writing ability to create clear and compelling messaging.
- Strong skills of stakeholder management and the gravitas to liaise up to a senior level.
- Ideally some experience in FMCG, Retail or similar industry.
This is an urgent requirement - if interested, please apply ASAP and any questions, please email email@example.com