2 months ago
INTERIM Executive Search Recruiter - £650 p/d (Inside)
Industry: Financial Services
Rate: £650 p/d (Inside IR35)
Duration: Initial 6 Month Contract
Location: London + Agile / Flex Working
Reporting to the Global Head of Executive Resourcing and working closely with global and regional peers, this role will support the various Global Functions to deliver on the HSBC Group strategy through the hiring of world-class and transformative Managing Director (MD) level talent in the UK & EMEA.
- Support the end-to-end delivery of MD hiring, across the UK & EMEA, managing direct, agency and internal searches, ensuring a high-touch and exceptional experience for all stakeholders
- Process management of internal-only hiring processes, ensuring a positive candidate experience for all employees
- Focus on internal talent marketplace, leveraging deep knowledge of our people to drive internal mobility and opportunity
- Operate as part of a borderless internal Executive Resourcing function, partnering with colleagues in other regions
- A demonstrable track record within executive search or resourcing, including a proven ability to deliver both internal and external hiring processes
- Previous experience of executive search would be beneficial, but is not essential
- Experience of working in a recruitment role within a large, complex, global business.
- Experience of partnering with Executive level stakeholders, including the ability to challenge and influence decision making effectively would be beneficial
- Experience of working in a global matrixed manner with strong understanding of global resourcing practice and the relationship between workforce planning
- Understanding of CRM and ATS systems (Avature and Taleo would be a particular benefit)
- Excellent excel and Powerpoint skills
This is an urgent requirement so if it is of interested please apply immediately and contact Jamie.email@example.com to find out more.