£630 - £735 per day
5 months ago
Interim Executive Reward Manager £735pd
An exciting opportunity for an Interim Executive Reward Manager to join a world-leading FMCG company, and provide crucial support their global Executive Reward matters.
This opportunity is offering up to £735 per day (umbrella, inside IR35), with a flexible approach to working from home and in London.
You will support all Executive Reward Matters, including Remuneration Committee papers, Remuneration reports, and hold ownership of Senior Leadership Compensation. This position will provide key support on all aspects of governance for Executive Pay, including policy review, annual reports and AGM preparation.
You will review the effectiveness of remuneration policies, and assess its operation annually, to ensure alignment with best practice and governance.
Supporting the creation and implementation of their Executive incentive scheme, you will provide support on annual reward cycle recommendations and processes for Senior Leadership.
You will support the Executive Reward Director with key, ad-hoc projects throughout the year, involving research, analysis, and recommendations.
- Extensive experience and a passion for Reward, and its impact on business performance.
- Financially astute, with strong analytical and numerical skills.
- Excellent IT skills - advanced Excel, PowerPoint and HR systems knowledge.
- Prior experience of pay bench marking and designing and delivering short and long-term incentives.
- Strong communication skills, with experience managing a broad range of stakeholders.
If interested, please apply asap and any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org