£450 - £500 per day
3 months ago
1st Executive are recruiting on behalf of a global, market leading FTSE100 manufacturing organisation, seeking an ETL Developerwith team leadership experience to join their organisation on an interim contract basis. This is during a significant transformation programme across the business, with this programme focusing on the movement of data from legacy, diseparate data sets to delivery partner resources.
- This is a project based role having responsibilities for Informatica Development and Administration platforms (Informatica 9.6 and above), ETL mappings, workflows and Informatica Data Quality. This position is a combination of hands on Informatica development, administration, with external implementation partner teams.
- The position requires strong experience in Data Warehouse and data integration. The role requires good knowledge of master data management, in depth understanding of data warehouse concepts, methodologies including dimensional modelling, metadata management, data marts, slowly changing dimensions, change data capture, error recording and audit reporting from metadata repository.
- The position requires excellent collaboration and communication skills as the candidate will be working closely with the business users, different IT groups, offshore teams, implementation partners and leadership teams.
Mandatory Skill Requirements (Personal):
- Highly experienced in multitasking and managing multiple high priorities.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Effective in a team setting or as individual contributor
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to develop documentation and presentations for technical and management purposes
Mandatory Skill Requirements (Technology):
- Informatica PowerCenter 9.6 or above 3 years' experience in design and development of complex mappings, transformations, sessions and workflows in Informatica
- Data Modelling Experience using ER/Win / IDERA ER/Studio
- Oracle Database Skills
Optional Skill Requirements (Technology):
- Using JIRA for project activities and tasks