£450 - £550 per day
14 days ago
1st Executive are recruiting on behalf of a global, market leading FTSE100 manufacturing organisation, seeking an ETL Technical professional with team leadership experience to join their organisation as the Technical Team Lead. This is during a significant transformation programme across the business, with this programme focusing on the movement of data from legacy, diseparate data sets to delivery partner resources.
- This is a team lead role in charge of a team of 4.
- This is responsible for the delivery of data from disparate parts of the organisation through the Data Hub solution and onto the Delivery Partner project resources.
- Day to day co-ordination of the teams activities, business analysis liaison and operation of JITRA to keep track of the project teams activities and deliverables.
- This is also project based role having responsibilities for Informatica Development and Administration platforms (Informatica 9.6 and above), ETL mappings, workflows and Informatica Data Quality. This position is a combination of hands on Informatica development, administration, with external implementation partner teams.
- The position requires strong experience in Data Warehouse and data integration. The role requires good knowledge of master data management, in depth understanding of data warehouse concepts, methodologies including dimensional modelling, metadata management, data marts, slowly changing dimensions, change data capture, error recording and audit reporting from metadata repository.
- The position requires excellent collaboration and communication skills as the candidate will be working closely with the business users, different IT groups, offshore teams, implementation partners and leadership teams.
- Informatica PowerCenter 9.6 or above 5 years' experience in design and development of complex mappings, transformations, sessions and workflows in Informatica
- Data Modelling Experience using ER/Win / IDERA ER/Studio
- Oracle Database Skills
- Business Analysis
- Running Projects in a waterfall / AGILE project methodology
- Highly experienced in multitasking and managing multiple high priorities.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Effective in a team setting or as individual contributor
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to develop documentation and presentations for technical and management purposes
Optional Skill Requirements (Technology):
- Using JIRA for project activities and tasks