£600 - £800 per day
5 months ago
A FTSE 100 service provider has an urgent requirement for an Interim E Sourcing Specialist to join their procurement function and support a major Coupa roll out.
Initial 6-month interim contract offering between £650-£800 p/d inside IR35 with flexible working.
- Extensive experience in E sourcing positions within the procurement functions of major blue-chip organizations.
- Specific experience working on the implementation of the Coupa system - experience only as a user is not sufficient.
- Candidates must be comfortable working in a change/transformation project
- Extensive experience in Procurement & Supply Chain.
- Significant implementation experience in Source to Pay systems including process design & implementation.
- Extensive experience in all eProcurement disciplines including eSourcing, Procure-to-Pay, SIPM, Contract Management and Spend Analytics.
- Career history demonstrates significant experience in working across functions, acting as a catalyst and driving strategic change.
- Record of identification of process improvement opportunities, and their successful implementation.
- International experience highly desirable to support global working.
- Demonstrated ability to work with and manage senior stakeholders.
- Applies project management skills confidently, identifying key milestones, reporting delivery and proactively managing problems.
This is an urgent requirement so if it is of interest please apply immediately and contact to find out more.