£400 - £490 per day
4 months ago
Interim EPC Contracts Manager £490pd
A fantastic interim opportunity for a Contracts Manager with extensive experience of high-value EPC contracts to join a world leader in energy, and provide crucial support to their large, global construction project.
This is a 12-month contract (expected to extend), offering £490 per day (umbrella, inside IR35), based working from home and 3 days per week in their offices in South-East England or London.
As EPC Contracts Manager, you will be an essential part of this FTSE 100 Energy organisation's global Procurement team, working on a large construction project which is currently deep in "Execute" phase. You will provide post-award contract management and specialist contracting support.
- Post-award contract management, including the drafting of robust contract correspondence.
- Negotiate and resolve variation order requests and draft and execute corresponding variation orders.
- Conduct commercial and contract negotiations and contract close out.
- Lead all contract management activities against business requirements and priorities,
- Ensure organisation is not exposure to contractual or commercial risk.
- Develop and deliver local strategies.
- Work closely with stakeholders to a senior level, to understand requirements.
- Strong experience of EPC contracts of over 500M, including execution and post-award contract management.
- Exposure to international, large-scale, complex projects.
- Ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders across levels and functions.
- Experience in contract drafting and letter writing.
- Experience negotiating complex, variation order requests.
This is an urgent requirement - if interested, please apply asap and any questions email firstname.lastname@example.org