£200 - £250 per day
5 months ago
- Interim Energy Category Analyst - £200-250p/d
An Interim Energy Category Analyst at £200-250p/d is required for a global FTSE100 Energy and Oil & Gas Supermajor based in Greater London. A 12 month contract, likely to extend, this is an exciting opportunity within supporting the development and implementation of performance reviews, risk management and analysis strategy for a candidate with a strong background in Procurement Analysis who is looking to develop their experience within a global, diverse and fast-paced function.
- Support the development, proposal, implementation and ongoing performance review of purchasing and risk management strategies for the Group's gas and power needs.
- Review, monitor and report on market reports / commentary on a daily basis and identify changes and price trends in relation to gas and power.
- Establish and maintain relationships with traders and other energy/utility analysts and be able to access real time information
- Complete all gas and power purchasing activities.
- Provide invoice validation information to Customers monthly.
- Provide insight regarding energy and utility market developments across active global deregulated power and gas markets. Research and prepare briefing papers/presentations on the energy industry and global markets
- Support category specialists with the RFQ process
- Provide support and information to the global market sector strategies
- Prior procurement analysis experience in Risk management and Performance review
- Purchasing experience
- Expert Excel skills
- Previous energy/utilities category analysis expeirence is highly beneficial