£600 - £650 per day
4 months ago
Interim EMEA Procurement Sourcing Lead
Our client, a Global Financial service group and has an urgent requirement for an Interim EMEA Procurement Sourcing Lead
This is a 6 month contract offers up to £650 p/d (Umbrella, Inside IR35), with flexible working offered from home and c.2-3 days in their offices in London.
You will be will be responsible for identifying and implementing sourcing strategies for corporate and professional services projects to achieve my client's business objectives. You will be delivering value from a wide variety of projects spanning all indirect categories balancing speed of execution with commercial value and risk management considerations.
- Broad Indirect Procurement experience
- Experience in Finance sector / or regulated industry (i.e. Utilities or O&G)
- Must have "hands-on" delivering end to end Procurement projects (tendering / negotations etc.)
- Excellent stakeholder management capability and working experience with Global business
- Ideally Degree and MCIPS qualified
This is an urgent requirement, if interested, please apply asap, any questions, email email@example.com