£500 - £600 per day + INSIDE IR35
15 days ago
Role: INTERIM EMEA Procurement Manager
Rate: Up to £600 p/d (INSIDE IR35)
Location: London (+ Agile / Flexible Working)
Our client, a leading global Wealth & Investment Management organisation, seeks to recruit an experienced INTERIM Procurement Manager to focus on key projects across the Indirect Category portfolio including Property, FM, HR and Professional Services.
The jobholder will lead the delivery of key EMEA Procurement projects across the Indirect Category portfolio including Property, FM, HR and Professional Services. The jobholder will work in an internal consultancy capacity, supporting various Stakeholders across multiple business units. The jobholder will ensure that the business applies best practice procurement processes and methodologies ensuring that a balanced approach is taken to assess the cost v quality of the service/product.
- Broad INDIRECT category background; encompassing Property, FM, HR and Professional Services.
- Demonstrable track record of savings delivery in a project driven procurement environment
- Excellent stakeholder management capability
- Ideally demonstrates regulated industry experience (preferably Financial Services or Utilities)
- Ideally Degree and MCIPS qualified