£0.00 - £200 per day
about 1 year ago
Interim Electronics Buyer required to join an innovative technology group on an initial 3 month contract in Surrey. The company is helping design and build pioneering technology solutions across a broad range of industries and markets
You will be responsible for the procurement of all raw components associated with the manufacture of their electronic and electro-mechanical products.
- Analysing MRP data prior to placing of purchase orders for raw components.
- Negotiating all terms and conditions in line with business practices to achieve best price and quality.
- Ensuring that purchase orders are placed to match the build requirements of production schedule.
- Maintenance of part numbers, Bills of Materials and associated information (prices, lead times etc) within Sage MRP system.
- Providing engineers with details of alternative components should lead time of components not fulfil production requirements or parts become obsolete.
You must be able to demonstrate;
- Previous electronic component level procurement experience is required
- Understanding of electronic components market to ensure correct sourcing
- Proven track record of negotiating prices, deliveries and contracts
- Previous experience of managing supplier of mainly component level parts but also experience with service providers
- Understanding of an MRP run procurement system
Day Rate: £200 per day
Duration: Initial 3 months
Start Date: ASAP
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity then please give me a call today directly on 01483 213 302 or drop me an email at email@example.com