Kingston Upon Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire
£250 - £500 per day
23 days ago
A major FTSE 100 bespoke manufacturer within the medical technology industry have an urgent requirement for an experienced Electromechanical Sustain Change Leader. The main focus of this role will be to provide engineering and technical support and expertise for the outsourced manufacture of advanced wound devices.
This is an initial 6-month interim opportunity for a candidate to be based in Hull.
- To perform all activities in compliance with relevant GMP and Quality Systems standards and specifically with FDA Quality System Regulation and ISO 13485.
- To apply high standards of occupational Health & Safety in the workplace to comply with company policy and procedures.
- Lead individual sustaining projects in order to minimise service risk.
- Project Lead - seamless delivery to agreed time lines and budget; also demonstrating best practice.
- Provide resolution of technical issues connected with assigned projects.
This is an extremely urgent requirement so if the opportunity is of interest please apply immediately and contact Jamie Mackinlay @ Jamie.firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.