£25 - £30.43 per hour
6 months ago
Interim Electrical Engineer £30ph
An exciting opportunity for an Interim Electrical Engineer to join a market-leading, FTSE 100, FMCG organisation, and play a business-critical role in the design, development and maintenance of electrical control systems and components.
This is a full-time, long-term contract running to July 2023, offering up to £30.43 per hour (Umbrella, Inside IR35), with a blend of remote and on-site working in Glasgow.
An Interim Electrical Engineer, you will design, develop and maintain electrical control systems and components in line with requirements and specifications.
This will involve -
- Designing both systems and products.
- Reading and understanding technical specifications and drawings.
- Researching suitable solutions, making estimates on costs and timescales.
- Creating models and prototypes of products in 3D Design Software.
- Engaging effectively with key members of the Design Team and senior stakeholders.
- Developing and conducting tests, as well as recording and interpreting any test data, before making informed recommendations for any modifications.
- Qualifying final products or systems.
- Ensuring equipment is serviced and maintained, monitoring products in use for any continuous improvement opportunities.
- Carrying out reporting, presentations, and maintaining product documentation.
- Strong, relevant technical knowledge and good sector knowledge.
- Excellent skills of Project Management.
- Commercial awareness, with an analytical and solution-based mindset.
- Confidence communicating technical information into a non-technical format, and strong communication and engagement ability.
- Adaptable to new and evolving technologies.
- Strong leadership and management skills.
This is an urgent requirement - if interested, please apply asap and any questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org