£200 - £240 per day
27 days ago
Interim Electrical Engineer £208pd
An exciting interim opportunity for an Electrical Engineer to join a world-leading FMCG company, and play a supporting role in the development of engineering strategies and ensuring compliance with Health and Safety and legislation.
This is a 12-month contract, offering up to £208 per day (umbrella, inside IR35), based working from home and in Fife.
- Assist in the development of standardised engineering strategies for functional safety.
- Provide solutions to comply with electrical legislation and ensure sites maintain compliance.
- Co-ordinate electrical compliance and inspection contracts, and support on remedial actions.
- Ensure compliance and legislation are set up in SAP.
- Ensure risk assessments are maintained and reviewed for new site equipment.
- Prepare reports and update visual management.
- 5 years' + experience working in an Electrical role.
- Ideally HNC qualified, Compex 1-4 and 18th edition regulations.
- Excellent ability to read and understand electrical drawings.
- Experience in Electrical Installation inspection and testing.
- Knowledge of legislation and standards.
- Strong planning and organisational skills.
- Computer literate - Microsoft Office suite, SAP and CMMS.
If interested, please apply asap and any questions, please email email@example.com