£400 - £465 per day
3 months ago
To 31 Dec 22
Interim Economic Analyst - £465pd
An exciting opportunity for an Interim Economic Analyst to join a FTSE, world-leader in Energy and provide crucial support in Economic Support and Analysis to Senior Finance Managers.
This role is an initial contract to the end of December 2022, with a strong scope to become permanent thereafter, offering up to £465pd (Umbrella, Inside IR35), with a mixed approach to working from home and in Aberdeen.
As Economic and Planning Analyst, you will run Economic Analysis and provide support for Senior Financial Managers across assets and functions, in support of investments, year-end reserves and quarterly impairment triggers.
Working closely with the Senior Finance Managers, you will drive commercial optimisation, work to understand commercial agreements and reflecting these in economic models, to ensure the business are operating in line.
You will regularly carry out internal business planning and forecast planning, providing key analytics and meaningful insight to support decision making.
- 3 years'+ experience in Economic analysis and modelling.
- Strong experience in the Energy industry.
- Experience driving commercial optimisation and an understanding of agreement management.
- Experience across planning, performance, and agreement management.
- Excellent communication skills across levels.
- Ideally, keen to take on a permanent position, following a contract.
This is an urgent requirement - if interested, please apply asap and any questions, email email@example.com