City of London, London
£200 - £275 per day
about 1 month ago
Interim E-Sourcing Manager £275pd
A great Interim opportunity for an E-Sourcing Manager to join a market-leading, FTSE 100 FMCG company, and play a crucial role in their tendering process for strategic spends.
This role is a contract to April 2023, offering up to £275 per day (umbrella, inside IR35), with a flexible approach to working from home and in their office in London.
As E-Sourcing Manager, you will play an integral role in global tendering, and designing the process. You will provide regular updates to stakeholders and carry out data analysis, making informed recommendations and advice.
Managing communication with key suppliers, you will lead the tender process with effective communications, and maintain accuracy of data.
You will drive opportunities for systems and savings improvement.
- Strong background in Supply Procurement (ideally within Packaging).
- Excellent Financial and Analytical skills.
- Experience in E-Sourcing, including a strong knowledge of ways of working, compliance and documentation.
- Previous experience within a global, cross-functional team.
- Good communication and influencing skills, with stakeholders up to a senior level.
- A continuous improvement mindset.
If interested, please apply ASAP and any questions, email email@example.com