Up to £18 per hour
17 days ago
6 months +
An experienced Document Controller required to join a leading aerospace and defence organisations Telecoms Configuration and Documentation team. Based in Hampshire, the role is paying £18 per hour on an initial 6-month interim contract.
You will be responsible for processing and releasing the payload documentation in line with company processes, ensuring the consistency of the document and following the document life cycle to ensure it is released on time and on quality. You will liaise with various internal teams to provide support and drive for results by constantly focussing on quality and deadlines.
You will be involved in all Telecommunication live projects as well as R&D projects and equipment documentation. You must be able to work under high pressure, to manage a high volume of documentation and to work with various tools (PLM, sharepoint).
- Manage payload and equipment documentation life cycle. This includes the following tasks: upload of the document in PLM tool, manage review and approval as well as potential document update, ensure correct approval and export rating, release of the document
- Manage document security classification in line with company regulations
- Manage RFD/RFW life cyle
- Manage change requests and change notes
- Act as the focal point for documentation control within department.
- Manage external supplier datapacks to ensure they are correctly reviewed on time for major project reviews.
- Internal Data pack creation, configuration and release
- Document change management
- Strong experience in Technical Documentation Control
- Experience in Document change control
- Excellent IT skills, with experience of PLM tool and sharepoint.
- Basic understanding of export control and security classification
- Ability to meet deadlines under stressful environment
- Ability to manage high number of documents
- Ability to face challenging deadlines and demanding customers
- Good organisation skills are mandatory
- S/C clearance would be an advantage
Rate: £18 p/h (37 hours p/w)
Duration: 6 months+
If you are interested in this role and would like to discuss in more detail then please ocntact me directly on 01483 213 302 or firstname.lastname@example.org