West London, London
£500 - £560 per day
SS - 13781_1579264283
3 months ago
Interim Divestment Project Manager
Interim Divestment Project Manager required to work with a global FMCG organisation as part of a global transformation programme.
My client is looking for two interims until the end of 2020 to work cross functionally managing the delivery of divestment cutovers.
You will be responsible for;
* On time delivery of all functional milestones for cutover
* Appropriate risk management
* Stakeholder management and communication across internal and external stakeholders
* Resource allocation alignment
* Ensure Logistic Service Provider readiness
* Develop relationships across the organisation and with relevant external stakeholders
* Bring functional expertise on market/customer requirements for logistics and distribution process design
* Manage process design and issue resolution associated with the Separation
* Ensure a clear and accountable handover to operations once steady state is achieved
To be considered, you must have a demonstrable track record of delivering similar pieces of work within a complex global organisation.
The client is looking you to start in early February so, are looking for individuals who are immediately available or with very short notice periods.
To discuss this opportunity, please call Jamie on 01483 21 33 11