£300 - £500 per day
15 days ago
Interim Directs Procurement Manager
I'm currently recruiting a number of exciting Procurement positions for a FTSE-listed leader in FMCG, to lead the successful completion of value-driven Direct Manufacturing Procurement projects at pace.
The roles are initial 6-month contracts, offering around £500 per day (Umbrella, inside IR35), depending on experience, predominantly working from home, with a main base of Edinburgh.
This role will focus on driving Procurement Project efficiency, on-time delivery and increased value realisation across Raw Materials, Packaging and Logistics.
You will take ownership of the projects, working closely with stakeholders up to a senior level and liaising with suppliers to ensure on-time delivery to budget. You will be required to carry out significant Project and Change Management.
- Strong, demonstrable experience in Direct Materials Procurement, ideally within Packaging.
- Prior successful, on-time and efficient delivery of a number of Procurement Projects.
- Excellent Project Management and Change Management ability.
- Continuous improvement and value-driven mindset.
- Ability to liaise with a variety of stakeholders and manage external suppliers against KPIs.
- Background within large, global organisations, ideally within Consumer Goods.
This is an urgent requirement - if interested, please apply asap. Any questions, please email email@example.com / call 01483213310