£550 - £605 per day
6 months ago
Interim Digital Project Manager - £605pd REMOTE
An exciting opportunity for an Interim Digital Project Manager to join a world-leading FMCG company, going through substantial digital transformation in Marketing.
This role is an initial 2-month contract, with excellent scope to extend a minimum of 6 months thereafter, offering up to £605 per day (umbrella, inside IR35) and based entirely remotely.
My FTSE 100 client are going through huge amounts of digital transformation in Marketing, to drive new and enhance existing capabilities. This will be achieved through global projects to build a number of tech platforms, including Content Management Systems, Ecommerce solutions, new databases, and reporting dashboards.
This role will play a crucial role in managing and co-ordinating global project activity required for brands to benefit from these digital platforms, particularly new websites and campaigns.
You will ensure the right governance model is implemented, and that a robust and realistic plan is in place to ensure that activity is clear across the team. You will manage any risk and mitigate issues, escalating as needed according to defined governance plans.
You will hold responsibility for managing the budget and all aspects of digital and technology project management.
- Strong experience of around 10 years in Project Management.
- Experience within a complex matrix environment, ideally with a relevant industry, such as Digital Agencies, FMCG, Pharmaceuticals or Retail.
- Specific experience in website delivery is a must - advantageous would be experience in ecommerce websites.
- Excellent leadership skills, with the ability to influence and communicate effectively with stakeholders across levels.
- Ideally, some experience in Agile frameworks and methodologies.
This is an urgent requirement - if interested, please apply asap and any questions please email email@example.com