£400 - £485 per day
2 months ago
Interim Digital Project Manager - £485pd
A fantastic opportunity for an Interim Digital Project Manager to join a FTSE 100 Energy company, and drive innovation and Energy Management within their rapidly growing Electric Vehicle Charging business.
This company is at the forefront of their field in terms of sustainability, with aims to become carbon neutral by 2050, and huge amounts of investment going into sustainable energies and the cutting-edge technology to support.
This is an initial 12-month contract, with a blended approach to working from home and in London, offering up to £485 per day (umbrella, inside IR35).
As Interim Digital Solution Project Manager, you will sit within my client's Product Team for their Electric Vehicle Charging business, for energy management and innovation development.
You will hold a strong understanding of software and hardware, which will allow you to make appraisals of technology in place and make recommendations regarding the charging technology. You will develop product strategies for new charging solutions, lead proof of concepts, manage the software and hardware installation on site, including organisation of testing, and carry out all reporting and conceptualisation.
This role will require you to carry out competitor analysis, provide some support on the yearly budget process, and make informed recommendations on M&A or venture deals.
You will conduct key techno-economic valuations for the deployment of new charging solutions.
- Strong, technical experience as Project / Product Manager, ideally within a technology, automotive, Engineering or consulting-focused businesses.
- Ideally, prior experience in the electrification industry.
- An understanding of key, technical enablers, including IoT, platforms, and relevant software.
- The ability to run techno-economic evaluations for the deployment of solutions.
- Continuous improvement mindset.
This is an incredibly urgent requirement - if interested, please apply asap and any quesitons, please email email@example.com