Interim Digital Project Manager £44 p/h
£40 - £44 per hour
3 months ago
A major international FMCG brand has an urgent requirement for an Interim Digital Project Manager.
This is an initial 12-month contract offering up to £44 p/h inside IR35 and hybrid working - offices in Surrey.
An exciting new opportunity has arisen to join a new digital team working on some of the UK's leading consumer brands. We are looking for a driven candidate with proven digital experience for this high-profile role. The Digital Engagement Project Manager will put the consumer at the centre of our owned digital ecosystems from data acquisition to the point of activation.
The Digital Engagement Project Manager role will be playing a pivotal part in our Digital Performance team by developing a more personalized relationships with consumers, and drive brand equity and sales. You will be responsible for helping us drive a 360 degree view of our consumers through optimization of our websites and CRM to driving insights that matter for digital activation.
The role will also lead on driving insights from our owned properties and collaborating with our content teams to create of impactful experiences as well as the delivery of consumer value exchanges and the continual improvement of existing tools such as Pollen Pal. You will be able to think big picture and prioritise the UK digital marketing and IT roadmap to the tasks that matter most.
- Work with analytics, IT, and agency teams to drive a 360° view of the consumer through demographic, behavioural and transactional data
- Managing consumer value exchanges such as Kleenex Pollen Pal as part of a multi-functional team to increase consumer utility, traffic, and conversion.
- Leading marketing automation / CRM strategy and optimisation plans that delivers ongoing consumer experiences in order to meet engagement targets.
- Ensures compliance to consumer data ethics & privacy guidelines.
- Contribute to the development of a brand engagement platform which unifies and expands existing value exchanges and audiences into one holistic eco system that delivers increased consumer participation and conversion.
- Drive insights from owned properties for feedback loop to content creation teams.
- Accountable for an active backlog of owned strategy roadmap to prioritise impactful projects across web, CRM and data management for delivery.
- Understand use-cases for consumer data across other analytics domains & facilitate the adoption, with accountability for adoption execution and success.
- Be the point person for GA4 transition within the UK, ensuring we are set up to capture consumer intent and drive our purpose.
- Strong project management skills in order to deliver a variety of complex projects on time and budget
- Demonstrated consumer first thinking and an insight led approach with test & learn mindset
- A thorough understanding of 1P, 2P and 3P (one, two, and three party) data tracking, pixels and digital marketing attribution.
- Creative thinker: problem solving and innovation focused, in order to build stronger consumers relationships.
- Knowledge and experience of holistic consumer journeys across paid/ earned/ owned and shared touch points, and what role owned channels can play
- A proactive mindset and proven track record of making things happen and delivering business results in current / previous roles, with experience in digital
- Experience managing relationships within a large, multinational, matrix organization
- Ability to analyse performance and use data and web analytics to identify opportunities.
- Desired: Familiar with various media tools, including: SFMC, GA360/ GA4, DV360, Google Big Query and Google Marketing Platform.