£500 - £610 per day
about 1 month ago
Interim Digital Product Owner - £610 per day REMOTE
I am currently recruiting a fantastic opportunity for an Interim Digital Product Owner to join my dynamic client, A FTSE 100 market-leader, undergoing huge corporate change to completely reinvent themselves, with a massive drive on sustainability and long-term aims to become truly carbon neutral, moving away from traditional Oil and Gas production. This company stands firmly at forefront of their field in the energy market, striving for differential thinking and entrepreneurial in seeking out new revenue streams.
As Digital Product Owner, you will deliver on complex and challenging customer and product projects, across process re-design, data analytics and application development. You will support Business and Delivery Teams, working closely with the Product Manager to successfully design and achieve digital strategic aims, and driving added value.
This role is an initial 3-month contract, working remotely, paying up to £610 per day (inside IR35, through an Umbrella company).
The Digital Product Owner will have a strong focus on Customer Experience, creating and developing digital customer solutions. You will:
- Create the strategy and roadmap for customer solutions, aligning with customer needed and business aims.
- Work closely with the Dev Ops team to manage any back log, and digital project prioritisation.
- Ensure delivery of digital customer experience projects is in line with plans.
- Drive continuous improvement of products, tools, and platforms.
- Liaise with IT Security teams and stakeholders to ensure compliance with legislation and requirements.
- At least 2 years' Product Owner experience, leading Agile projects.
- Strong, previous experience developing digital customer experience, adding value through technology.
- Experience utilising customer insight to prioritise decisions on key digital products.
- Strong, practical knowledge of Agile development.
- Fantastic communication skills, with the ability to engage with and influence stakeholders at all levels.
- Degree educated in a relevant discipline (i.e., Business Administration, IT or equivalent).
- Ideally PSPO 1 Certified, with customer experience management across Value Proposition or Journey Mapping.
This is an urgent requirement, so if interested, please apply immediately and call Claire on 01483213310 / email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss.