£320 - £420 per day
9 days ago
One of the worlds largest and most innovative pharmaceutical companies has an urgent requirement for a Digital Marketing Consultant with experience of the Pharmaceutical industry.
This is a 12-month interim contract offering up to £420 p/d inside IR35 for a candidate to split their time between Holborn offices at working from home.
Demonstrable experience of developing and implementing on robust omnichannel plans which synchronise across Veeva CLM/CRM, websites, broadcast emails, digital/print adverts and webinars. An understanding and passion for setting up these channels to optimise our customer data and insight generation would be an advantage. Some experience in training and passing this knowledge onto others would be helpful in our digital transformation journey. This role will be expected to work with our preferred partner suppliers and support the teams in optimising the way we work to ensure consistency/efficiencies across therapy areas.
In addition, you may be asked to become a "digital channel expert" to support the operational optimisation of a specific platform within the organisation for the benefit of all business units. This will call upon stakeholder engagement skills, curiosity to fully understand a specific topic and develop and optimise processes to be communicated/trained out to the business.
* Ability to understand customer and patient journeys and how to build a multichannel plan from these insights
* Support the teams to implement on the plans
* Experience of working with the ABPI code of practice and how it can impact delivery of digital plans
* Experience developing multichannel KPIs and ability to work with the Business Analytics team to measure campaign success and gain further insights for ongoing development and optimisation of these campaigns
* Whilst working with business unit, establish knowledge and skills gaps across the teams, and support plans to increase digital knowledge across teams
Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
* The ideal candidate will have developed successful approaches in planning & implementing on multichannel plans
* A working knowledge of the ABPI code of practice and how it can impact the development, approval and implementation of digital plans
* Demonstration of strong project management skills and effectively managing multiple projects and priorities, including close working with agencies.
* 4+ years pharmaceutical marketing with strong experience in omnichannel marketing.
* Must be familiar with industry trends.
* Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to lead and build working relationships.
* Must be able to work in cross-functional teams.
* Demonstration of operational excellence.
* Ensures that all marketing activities are compliant with SOP and ABPI Code of Practice - experience with the Veeva Promomats approval system is highly desirable but not mandatory.
* Typical candidates may possess a BA or BSc degree.