£300 - £350 per day
6 months ago
Interim Digital eCommerce Lead - £350pd
A great opportunity for an Interim Digital eCommerce Lead to join a world-leading FMCG organisation, to provide crucial support in managing relationships and accounts for their online shopping.
This role is a 7-month contract, offering up to £350 per day (umbrella, inside IR35), with a mixed approach to working from home and in London.
eCommerce represents a key growth channel for this client, and this role will be around capturing the shift to online shopping and driving growth through eCommerce activations. To achieve this, you will utilise Digital Marketing skills, Digital Commercial skills, data and analytics to identify insights and execute digital programs and activations.
You will manage relationships and accounts, the day-to-day running of the sites, promotions, and ensure activations goes live.
You will work closely with third parties on paid search subscriptions, managing ROI, reporting on any issues, and performance reporting.
- Digital Ecommerce experience, within a similar role, e.g. Account Manager.
- B2B and B2C experience.
- Ideally, previous grocery experience.
- Excellent skills of communication, with the ability to engage up to a senior level.
- Strong ability to manage own workload and prioritise effectively.
- Dynamic and curious mindset, with a keenness to understand opportunity and risk.
- Beneficial would be experience in digital marketing.
This is an urgent requirement - if interested, please apply asap and any questions, please email email@example.com