£300 - £395 per day
about 2 months ago
Interim Digital Content Lead £395pd
An exciting opportunity to join a busy, cross-functional Marketing Team, in a fantastic role responsible for content, content strategies, and embedding content into the customer journey, for a FTSE 100, global Energy client.
This company are at the forefront of their field in terms of sustainability, with aims to become carbon neutral by 2050, and huge amounts of investment going into sustainable energy solutions and truly cutting edge tech and platforms to support.
This role is an initial 12-month contract, with strong scope to extend beyond, offering £395 per day (umbrella, inside IR35), with a mixed approach to working from home and in Buckinghamshire.
This position will focus on digital experience and communications for UK Point of Sale activities. You will focus on the applications featured in my client's communications, their content strategy and the CMS system development.
You will focus on content creation, embedding this into the customer journey, creating strategies for how content will be rotated and how it will be brought on site.
You will have constant touch-points with Creative Agencies, and Trading Teams to understand priorities and the effect the communications will be having.
In this autonomous role, you will shape your own agenda, delivering content and strategy, and liaising with cross-functional stakeholders to a senior level.
- 5 years' + Marketing experience.
- Trade Marketing background.
- Strong experience across digital content creation (ideally within a project environment) content strategies and customer journeys.
- Excellent communication skills, to Senior Leadership level.
- Knowledge of in-market solutions and trends.
- CMS system management knowledge.
- Previous experience within a large, global organisation.
This is an urgent requirement - if interested, please apply asap and any questions, please email email@example.com