£550 - £620 per day
16 days ago
30th June 2023
Interim Digital Change Manager £620pd
An exciting interim opportunity for a Digital Change Manager to join a FTSE 100 leader in FMCG and drive technology-enabled business change.
This contract runs until the end of June 2023, offering up to £620 per day (umbrella, inside IR35), with a hybrid working approach from home and their offices in London.
As Digital Change Manager, you will work to ensure projects achieve outcomes by championing adoption and mitigating any resistance. You will be responsible for developing, owning and driving the business change management plan across projects.
- Lead Change Management analysis, including impact assessment.
- Collaborate across functions to understand strategy, process, people, culture, and tech Change.
- Develop robust communications and engagement plans.
- Build an effective training approach and Change Management Plan.
- Ensure integration of change management activities into overall project plans, and guide in its execution.
- Stand up and manage the Change network.
- Develop a model to support sustainability of Change.
- Establish and embed reporting methods.
- Ensure alignment with governance and audit requirements.
- Over 6 years' experience in technology-enabled Change.
- Experience with Change Management practices and large, global programmes.
- Strong communication, stakeholder management and influencing ability.
- Experience with coaching.
- Prior exposure to large, matrix organisations.
If interested, please apply asap and any questions, email email@example.com