£350 - £382 per day
about 1 year ago
Interim Digital Business Analyst £382pd
An excellent opportunity for an Interim Business Analyst to be a key part of a market-leading, FMCG company's global operating model transformation.
This contract initially runs to end of June 2023, offering up to £382 per day (umbrella, Inside IR35), based working from home and in their brand-new London office.
The Digital Business Analyst will sit in the Digital and Tech Team, dedicated to this FTSE 100 organisation's transformation and solution delivery. They are looking to drive solution effectiveness, speed to market, and increased capacity, at the same cost, while marking themselves as a true industry leader in Digital.
You will carry out Market Discovery and translate this into Roadmapping, Epics, User Stories and Acceptance Criteria. Working closely with cross-functional teams in Marketing, E-commerce, Architecture, Designers, Product Owners and Analytics, you will ensure alignment and agreement on a fitting customer mindset.
You will lead workshops with Business and IT stakeholders across levels, maintain the backlog, and present resulting requirements to large audiences.
This role will be responsible for driving standardisation, owning the projects across global teams, and leading the playbook content for the analytics product.
- 5+ years' experience in a solution-focused team.
- Track record in delivery of data-driven solutions, with a customer-focused mindset.
- Digital and Marketing Technology knowledge.
- Agile experience, including Jira and Azure Dev Ops.
- Global CPG, FMCG, Manufacturing or Pharmaceuticals industry experience.
- Experience with relevant visualisation tools, e.g. Visio, Lucid Chart, Power BI, or Google Data Studio.
- Strong communication and engagement ability, with stakeholders up to a senior level.
This is an urgent requirement - if interested, please apply asap and any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org