£450 - £500 per day
about 1 month ago
- Interim Deputy Commissioning Director - £450-500p/d
An Interim Deputy Commissioning Director at £450-500p/d is required for a London based public sector service. A 3 month initial contract in London, likely to extend, and providing long term stability, this is an exciting opportunity within the development and implementation of performance management and commissioning across a broad service for a candidate who is looking to develop their experience within a large public sector body with good commissioning experience.
- Lead the development and implementation of a performance management framework and strategy ensuring consistency of delivery across SEL CCGs.
- Lead monitoring of performance, identifying variance with local and/or national targets and escalating performance issues for resolution.
- Provide briefings and support the CCG Leads for the formal accountability meetings with NHS England at times this may require attendance at assurance meetings as advised by CCGs.
- Lead the production of comprehensive performance reports for Board, Executive Team and management teams ensuring consistency of quality across Lambeth, Southwark & Bromley and Bexley, Greenwich and Lewisham MDTS.
- Work directly with Acute Trusts and in collaboration with contract teams to facilitate improved performance.
- Work with the clinical directorate and clinical networks to provide an interface between performance management of key national targets and the further development of clinical quality measures to be incorporated into acute contracts.
- Work closely with constituent CCG's, NHS England and Care Quality Commission to manage relationships, expectations and meet all performance reporting requirements.