£350 - £405 per day
about 2 months ago
Interim Deployment Lead - £405pd (inside) REMOTE
I'm currently recruiting an exciting interim opportunity to play crucial part in a leading FMCG company's deployment of their Transport Management System (TMS), across their largest entity.
You will provide project support for my client's TMS system deployment, leading the complex Change Management piece with key, senior stakeholders, and providing intensive coaching on the new system across all levels of the business. You will work closely with management to design and execute the deployment plan end to end.
This role is an initial 3-month contract, with scope to extend, paying up to £405 per day (inside IR35, through Umbrella) and completely working from home.
- Strong, demonstrable system implementation experience
- A strong understanding of and ideally some previous experience with Transport Management or Logistics system implementations
- The ability to communicate effectively, negotiate and present across a diverse stakeholder group
- Strong systems ability and the drive to 'sell' technology to an end-user
- Strong Change Management ability and experience.
- Knowledge of transport logistics
- Previous experience of training users across a range of levels.
- Specific experience with deployments of Blue Yonder TMS
- Experience with SAP, particularly SAP Logistics systems.
This is an urgent requirement, so if interested, please apply asap and any questions, please email email@example.com