£280 - £380 per day
about 1 month ago
Interim Demand Planning Process Expert
My client, a world-leading pharmaceuticals company, going through huge corporate change, is currently recruiting an Interim Demand Planning Process SME to act in a crucial process improvement capacity, to support their major process automation programme.
This role is an initial contract up until the end of December, offering up to £380 per day (inside IR35, through Umbrella), with flexible working from home and in London.
As Demand Planning Process Expert, you will support my client's large piece of work for the automation of Planning processes and routine activity.
You will develop a detailed knowledge of my client's system, SAP IBP (if not already familiar), understand how data is structured in IBP, carry out data analysis and extract conclusions.
You will work with Senior Stakeholders on a Demand Sensing project, finding new ways to utilise the SAP IBP system to provide a better statistical forecast than currently provided.
- Expert knowledge of Demand Planning processes, including calculation of KPIs.
- Strong ability with systems and adept at picking up new systems quickly.
- Ideally SAP experience and incredibly advantageous for the candidate to hold APO and SAP IBP experience.
- Strong skills of data analysis, including Route Cause, and preparation of data in a meaningful way to support business decision making.
- Ideally experience previously of streamlining or improving Demand Processes and adding value, advantageous to have experience in process automation.
- Understanding of Demand Planning Master Data.
- Strong ability to capture business requirements and assess technology solutions to support these.
- Ideally some Pharmaceutical or FMCG industry background experience.
This role is an urgent requirement, so if interested, please apply ASAP and any questions email email@example.com / call 01483213310.