Up to £200 per day
3 days ago
6 months +
Interim Demand Planner required on a 6 month contract paying up to £200 per day to join a British multinational in Hertfordshire that specialises in sustainable technologies.
- Analyse, understand, and revise Customer Demand information to provide the most stable, accurate demand signal for Production Planning.
- Analyse Variation in Demand to support the best decision-making in Plan Changes, Special Deliveries.
- Analyse the Plan's fulfilment of Customer Demand and proactively resolve / communicate issues to relevant stakeholders.
- Create the Weekly Rough-Cut Production + Toll Plan.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following;
- Previous planning and demand management experience
- Ability to process information quickly and assimilate high volumes of requests and information from multiple departments.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate issues clearly and consistently.
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to analyse and present data, understand trends and extract information from data
- Excellent MS Excel skills and a good understanding of SAP
Rate: up to £200 per day
Duration: 6 months +
Please contact me directly on 01483 213 302 or email me at email@example.com to discuss in more detail.