£200 - £250 per day
6 months ago
One of the worlds most recognisable electrical manufacturers has an urgent requirement for an interim Demand Planner.
This is an initial 6-month interim role offering up to £250 p/d inside IR35 for a candidate to be based in Hampshire for some of the week.
In this role, you have the opportunity to build and enrich the business forecast for specific groups of customers. Besides, you will ensure there is one aligned demand plan, signed off by sales, and serves as input into the S&OP process.
- Create an aligned short term demand plan, by using/improving the baseline forecast and enriching it with all relevant input from Sales, Customers, Customer Project Managers, Supply/Operations, Marketing, Finance and adjacent functions.
- Collect input for phase-in/out & promotions and use it in the enrichment process.
- Review and analyze historical sales trends, sell out, stock-in-trade, research demand drivers, prepare forecast analytics and evaluate forecast results.
- Lead conversation with relevant counterparts, propose forecast adjustments and challenge assumptions underpinning input.
- Support all relevant functions in creating and communicating gap closing scenarios.
- Support all relevant functions in preparing, planning, communicating, and revising forecast for Sales Review Meeting, Business Integration Meeting and/or Market Leadership meeting. Adjust forecasts based on meeting outputs.
- Maintain the demand plan for respective Customer Planning Groups and ensure timely updates for meetings and business planning snapshots.
- 5 years work experience in Business or Supply Chain environment
- Experience in Supply Chain Management or in a planning role either further upstream (supply centres, factories) or downstream (retail)
- Preferably APICS CPIM certification
- Familiar with ERP and advanced planning tools, preferable SAP and JDA
- Experience in category planning or customer collaboration with strong focus on DA portfolio
- Supply Chain Planning Fundamentals
- Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) / IBP
- Ability to use data-based root cause analysis for continuous improvement
- Integrated Supply Chain Management
- Inventory Performance Management
This is an extremely urgent requirement so if it is of interest please give apply immediately and contact Jamie.email@example.com to find out more.