SS - 14534_1612780374
6 months ago
Interim Demand Forecasting Manager
Interim Demand Forecasting Manager required for urgent start with a FTSE leader to be responsible for a specific group of products and brands across a group of European countries.
The Demand Forecasting Manager is responsible for developing a robust and un-biased sales forecast for assigned portfolio, specifically looking after the Spanish region. These demand plans will be used to maintain appropriate levels of inventory in the corresponding regions.
As a Manager, you will be responsible for driving improvements in forecast accuracy and improving performance in customer service and reductions in working capital.
This position will offer the successful candidate the opportunity to contribute to the development and transformation of the organisation.
This is a lynch-pin role, which will be required to represent markets in Tier 2/3 region on a global scale in Supply Chain decision making.
As such, communication and influencing skills are essential.
This will include networking with colleagues and external partners at a variety of levels, so a flexible approach to communication will go a long way, allow you to effectively work with and lead cross-functional teams as required.
You will often work independently, proactively seeking opportunities to increase value through raising standards and championing best practice, so the capacity to work under your own initiative, planning and managing your own time effectively is important.
More technically, you will need to be highly numerate, able to understand complicated information, solve problems, and communicate complex analytical issues in a clear and approachable way.
Required Qualifications and experience:
* Degree Qualified
* Practical experience in the Pharmaceutical industry
* Demonstrable experience of the Core Commercial Cycle
* Strong experience working with multi-functional teams, including particularly Sales, marketing and Finance
* Hands on experience of Demand Forecasting
* Strong knowledge of SAP APO
* Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to lead cross functional teams
* Ability to communicate and influence at all levels of the organization
* Strong networking, planning and organisational skills with a demonstrated capability to manage complex projects with short timelines.
* Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English, and preferably fluency in one or more additional European languages.
* Qualified in a relevant discipline such as Demand Management, Logistics, Supply Management etc.
* Hands on experience managing strategic therapies, brands or markets
* Knowledge of digital systems and their application in Supply Chain