£550 - £600 per day
7 months ago
Data Management Lead
A major international banking institution has an urgent requirement for an Interim Data Management Lead.
This is a 6 month contract offers up to £600 p/d (Umbrella, Inside IR35), with flexible working offered from home and c.2 days in their offices in London.
The role is to devliver benefits to the business by documenting detailed data-flows, perform data quality assessment, examining controls and identifying controls for uplift. Identifying candidate trusted sources, performing the assessment and working with Finance IT to certify the trusted source.
- Strong knowledge of data uses and flows within a large diversified global bank
- Strong knowledge of data quality issue root cause analysis and remediation
- Knowledge of best practices in data quality monitoring and remediation
- Knowledge of regulatory reporting requirements
- Knowledge of Finance function
- Knowledge of the role and product lines of the four Global Businesses and the responsibilities of the Global Functions and HOST
- Experience on large-scale projects
- Experience of delivering business value in pressurised environments and under tight timescales
- Experience in solving complex data quality issues
- Very Strong Project management experience in respect of multi-national projects
- Experience of managing internal team members from a variety of skill sets and experience levels
- Ability to re-engineer processes and applications
- Track record of successful project delivery within agreed time limits
- Knowledge of the banking and broader finance industry
- Use and design of Qlikview, Qlik Sense and other dashboard tools
This is an urgent requirement, if interested, please apply asap, any questions, email email@example.com