City of London, London
£450 - £555 per day
about 1 month ago
Interim Data Lead £555pd
A fantastic interim opportunity to be a crucial part of this FTSE 100 Energy company's corporate-wide energy transition initiative within electrification solutions, as a Data Lead.
This world-leader is at the very forefront of its field in sustainability, with true aims for carbon neutrality by 2050, and colossal investments being made into sustainable energy and the cutting-edge technology to support.
This role is an initial 12-month contract, offering up to £555 per day (umbrella, inside IR35), with a hybrid approach to working from home and in central London.
Possessing a strong Data Management background, you will own all the processes, tools and accountabilities for management of data and performance reporting.
You will develop key performance dashboards for senior level reporting, engaging closely with stakeholders across levels in the data reporting process. You'll identify and drive opportunities for continuous improvement, leading new initiatives for performance data management and dashboard reporting.
You will work to analyse complex business problems, identifying actionable solutions and translating data into meaningful recommendations for the the business. Working closely with third-party consultants, you will also manage the development of systems and tools.
This role will require maintenance of data governance, as well as ensuring consistent accuracy of reporting.
- Strong experience in handling large sets of data.
- Excellent ability to create compelling performance insight reports and visualisations.
- Experience spanning Power Apps, Power BI, DAX, and dashboard design.
- Advanced Excel ability.
- Knowledge of SQL, Visual Basic.
- Good understanding of some of the main IT platforms, including Azure, SAP, and Microsoft Platforms.
- Engagement and communication ability up to a senior level.
- Advantageous would be any understanding of project controls methodology.
This is an urgent requirement - if interested, please apply asap and any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org