£600 - £652 per day
4 months ago
To Dec 2022
Interim Data Governance Lead £652pd
A fantastic opportunity to be a crucial part of my FTSE 100, FMCG client's transformation to becoming a data-centric and driven organisation, as an Interim Data Governance Lead.
This is an initial 6-month contract (with strong scope to extend up to 2 years), offering up to £652 per day (umbrella, inside IR35), with a hybrid approach to working from home and in London.
This FMCG market-leader is undergoing a massive data and technology-enabled transformation project, to drive decision marking capabilities and insight, via standardised KPIs, consistent user experience, a single source of data, advance analytics, and new data and metrics capabilities.
In particular, my client is looking to ensure that their data governance capabilities change from domain or function-specific (e.g. Finance, Commercial or Supply) to cross-functional led, which will involve a number of technology changes.
In this product-centric delivery role, you will build the system that combines these components, across multiple hierarchies, geographies and functions. As Interim Data Governance Lead, you will provide true thought leadership, setting up the new ways of working, converting the current data governance deliverables into an 'as a service' concept, and liaise with cross-functional stakeholders across levels to gather requirements and ensure buy-in.
You will act as a Subject Matter Expert on the reuse of functional and key reference data domains through cross-functional collaboration.
- 7+ years of experience working in a Data Governance or Data Management role, collaborating across functions.
- 5+ years' experience designing data quality control and quality assurance methodologies.
- Hands-on experience working with Master Data and an understanding of the associated challenges.
- Experience within an FMCG / CPG industry environment, or similar.
- Excellent stakeholder management and engagement skills.
- Strong process development and presentation skills.
- Design and problem-solving mindset, able to connect different groups of people together.
- Advantageous would be any experience working in a micro services-based delivery environment.
This is an urgent need - if interested, please apply asap and, any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org