£50 - £55 per hour
11 months ago
A world-famous bespoke manufacturer of medical technology has an urgent requirement for an Interim Data Engineer to be responsible for building and maintaining data pipelines in AWS to ingest data from various source systems.
Initial 6-month interim contract offering up to £55 p/h for a candidate to be based in Watford.
- To build complex data pipeline architecture in AWS and optimize existing data flows.
- Excellent knowledge of other AWS services used for ETL workflows, such as Data Pipeline, Glue, Spark, Python and Terraform (configuration and modules).
- In conjunction with IT solution architects build infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources to AWS
- Build data pipelines to inject data from a wide range of source systems. Maintains and streamlines data pipeline architectures.
- Create basic and advanced monitoring, alerting and test automation so that failures are visible.
This is an extremely urgent requirement so if this opportunity is of interest please apply immediately or contact email@example.com to find out more.