£400 - £420 per day
about 1 year ago
A major FTSE 100 British bespoke manufacturing organisation have an urgent requirement for an interim Data Engineer / AWS Developer to be responsible for building and maintaining data pipelines in AWS to ingest data from various source systems.
This is an initial 6-month interim contract offering up to £420 p/d for a candidate to be based in Watford.
- Build complex data pipeline architecture in AWS and Optimize existing data flows in AWS
- Excellent knowledge of other AWS services used for ETL workflows, such as Data Pipeline, Glue, Spark, Python and Terraform (configuration and modules).
- In conjunction with IT solution architects build infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources to AWS.
- Build data pipelines to inject data from a wide range of source systems. Maintains and streamlines data pipeline architectures.
- Create basic and advanced monitoring, alerting and test automation so that failures are visible.
- Design test cases and test scripts under own direction, mapping back to pre-determined criteria, recording and reporting outcomes.
- In-depth understanding and knowledge of database management systems, online analytical processing (OLAP) and ETL (Extract, transform, load) framework.
This is an extremely urgent requirements so if it is of interest please apply immediately or contact Jamie.email@example.com with your CV attached to find out more.