£30 - £37.50 per hour
30 days ago
Interim Data Analyst - Sustainability £37.50ph
Role: Interim Sustainable Impact and Carbon Analyst
Rate: £37.50 per hour (Umbrella, Inside IR35)
Client: FTSE 100, Global FMCG
Duration: 12 months
Location: Hybrid working - London 2-3 days per week.
A Data Analyst for this leading organisation's Global Impact Analysis programme, in Carbon and Sustainability.
You will understand, gather, process and draw information from data analysis. This information will support the Global Sustainability Team to assess the potential impacts of their aims and initiatives, including innovative tech implementations.
You will also assess the social impact of projects, including job creation, brand building, and reputational liability.
- Strong Data Analyst, with 2+ years' experience.
- An understanding of carbon emissions and the related data.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to manage and process data.
- Confident presenting key knowledge and understanding to stakeholders.
- Advantageous would be any experience with Power BI.
This is an urgent requirement - if interested, please apply asap and any questions, email email@example.com