City of London, London
£300 - £400 per day
SS - 11303_1522172887
7 months ago
1st Executive have been retained by a leading FMCG business to recruit an interim Custom Compliance Subject Matter Expert for a 12 month contract.
This role is critical in supporting the Global Logistics function to ensure and enable the company's UK logistics operations are robust, efficient and compliant whilst providing an exemplary service to our global customers.
Role duties include;
75%: To collate, confirm accuracy of and subsequently create comprehensive documented work instructions which cover all our necessary import/export customs compliance information; process, instructions, details, codes etc.
20%: Assist with the implementation of 'Amber Road' Global Trade Compliance software (experience of Amber Road not essential)
5%: To understand and collect requirements for European Electronic Billing.
To be able to travel occasionally to Liverpool.
Ability to thrive in an ever changing 'start- up' environment and show tenacity is a must.
1. Experienced Logistic professional worked with 3PLS and SAP
2. Relevant experience within a regulated environment
3. Customs Import/Export Compliance background& European E-billing via HMRC
4. Solution based thinking and the ability to make decisions.
5. Mid to senior level candidate
6. A confident and tenacious personality - self-starter.