Leeds, West Yorkshire
£13 - £15.5 per hour
SS - 13618_1574168698
about 1 year ago
Credit & Collections Coordinator
Credit & Collections Coordinator required for a FTSE 100 Retail organisation to provide services such as Credit & Collections, Cash Office Accounting and AR Administration.
You will assist and support the Order to Cash department with Credit & Collections activities to ensure customer's requests for goods and services are fulfilled.
In addition, you will participate in setting up a OTC service delivery in Leeds and assist in the transition to the business operating centre.
- Chartered Institute of Credit Management Qualification - Certificate & Diploma in Credit & Collections Level 2 or above is a must
- Previous experience in C&C Accounting.
- Knowledge of SAP experience (or any other purchasing order systems) preferred.
- Ability to manage workload independently
- Track record of working well under pressure to achieve deadlines
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to convey information succinctly and concisely to non-finance team members.
- Builds effective relationships through interpersonal skill and technical expertise to aid cross-functional working, delivery and a sense of collaboration and teamwork.
If you are interested in discussing the Interim Credit & Collections Coordinator position, please call Sam on 01483 213 304.