£800 - £950 per day
21 days ago
Role: Interim COUPA Implementation Lead Rate: £800-£950 p/d inside IR35 Location London Hybrid Contract Length: 2 years
A world famous FTSE 100 Sustainable technology firm is currently implementing COUPA and needs a resource to lead the programme.
To be considered for this role you must have demonstrable experience leading global COUPA implementations for large international firms.
The Programme Lead is accountable for owning the business case and coordinating project delivery, within the constraints of scope, quality, time and cost across all the project delivery pillars and delivering the benefits associated with the business case. The most senior full time person on the project working alongside the IT and Deloitte programme leads, and manages a team of functional SMEs and process owners.
The role holder for this 3-year programme will ensure multiple local countries implementing Coupa are introduced to and properly supported by the broader global Coupa team, including PMO, Finance, T, Change Leads, Learning Leads, Data Owners, Global Data Services Team and GPOs.
- Set and maintain the overall direction for the programme in line with Sponsor's direction and Business Strategy
- Delivery of Coupa across on time, to budget and to the required quality standard (within agreed specifications).
- Empowered to manage the commercials of the project.
- Define and approve Team Roles and Accountabilities.
- Accountable for overall budget control, planning and on-time delivery of owned tasks and deliverables.
- Accountable for ensuring the project meets its objectives and achieves a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Partner with project team, System Integrator (SI), other 3rd parties and IT to define and fulfil project dependencies (e.g. environments, access, licenses, etc), deliverables and milestones (including 'Go-Lives').
- Own Project Management Plan, inputs from others and subsequent updates.
- Work together with SI to prepare for, and conduct, stage gate milestones.
- Representing the project at Executive level Governance Forum and reports out project status at the Steering Committee.
- Manage stakeholder relations with group-level stakeholders, sector senior leaders and JMIT to ensure clarity and direction for the Coupa Project.
- Support pillar leads including Business Process Experts (BPEs), Business Process Analysts (BPAs), Data experts and Change Network.
- Take accountability for Deployment approach (inc. Business Readiness) / plan with inputs from SI, the business, JMIT, parallel projects and functional dependencies.
- Ensure that the Change and Comms approaches are aligned to the Deployment Approach and Plan.
This is an urgent requirement, if it is of interest please apply immediately or give Jamie Mackinlay a call on 01483213311 to discuss further.