£500 - £620 per day
about 1 month ago
Interim Corporate Reporting Project Manager - £620pd (Inside IR35)
An exciting opportunity has arisen to be central to my FTSE 100 leading client's huge, corporate change programme to completely reinvent themselves, with a massive push for sustainability, long-term aims to become truly carbon neutral, as well as a huge drive for greater diversity and inclusion.
This role is an initial contract to the end of March 2022, with scope for extension, offering up to £620 per day (Inside IR35, through Umbrella), based working from home and in their offices in London.
As Corporate Reporting Project Manager, you will hold sole responsibility for the planning, execution and publication of annual reports across Sustainability, Diversity and Inclusion, Gender and Pay.
You will work with both creative agencies and in house teams, which will require strong project management and close stakeholder liaison.
- 5 years' + experience working in Corporate Reporting in / around complex, matrix FTSE 100 or FTSE 250 companies.
- Strong technical understanding of Corporate reporting as a discipline.
- Strong skills of Project Management and experience with Agile ways of working.
- Excellent skills of Stakeholder Management up to a senior level and experience working closely with third-party agencies.
- Ideally from a Legal, Communications, IR or Company Secretary background.
- Nice to have: experience with Control Print.
This is an urgent requirement, so if interested, please apply ASAP and any questions, please email email@example.com